THE NEVER ENDING QUESTION


There are years that question
and years that respond
One day, in the future, there will be a story
about my 19 self asking life:
how to be sure that I would finally find someone?
Cause' I mistakenly trapped myself in this narrow mind
a crowded place that's perfect to be not okay
Since as if beauty was limited 
and love seemed shady
I suddenly feared of losing you,
of being lonely,
of finding no one to share a cup of coffee,
of forever feeling restless, 
of still being too hard to myself,
and of not knowing how to deal with
every mess I've ever made
It's so nice
when I look at you
and you already staring
It's so true, If I wonder love is worth fighting for,
and when I remember your face,
I am ready for the war

But it's still such a bitter pill
when I got no answer
about
is it true
you are the one I should be waiting for
or chasing after?

It has always been you
But for the next,
it would be too difficult, painful, complicated,
and impossible to be you   

 

(Dinar Astari) 

Comments

Popular Posts